Scan in the morning!

Oops, sorry - got home and went straight out but left my phone at home!
Scan was amazing and we're having a boy! :love: He was lying face down and wouldn't let her check his heart, even after lots of food and bouncing around, so I have to go back in 2 weeks for another scan :yay:
He looked perfect though! :cloud9:

Sam is not so happy though.. he stamped his feet and said he wanted a girl :lol: He has asked if we can get him a sister next time! He seems to have got used the the idea of having another brother now though!

Hope you're all well xx

:yay:

So glad scan went well and big congrats on another boy too :dance: And bonus that you get another scan!!!!

Awww another lil boy , congratulations hun. How nice u get to have another scan xx

Congratulations on Team Blue.

I cant believe your 20wks already. x

Yay! Glad all is well and congrats on team blue! X

Thanks everyone :love:
I can't believe I'm 20 weeks already either! :shock:
Have you had your scan kanga? Do you know what you're having? I need to start catching up with threads on here again! x x

so glad your scan went well. such an amazing feeling isn't it, congrats on team blue :eek: third time now eh xxx

congrats on your little blue bundle xx

Good luck and enjoy. I have mine on friday morning and can't wait xxxx

Congrats on team blue :) it's def a boy week this week!

:cheer: Cant believe you're already half way! Glad all is well and congrats on another little man! :)

Yeah I had my scan on Friday just gone. I am expecting a lil boy too :dance: xx

O

he stamped his feet and said he wanted a girl :lol:

So glad scan went well hun. Congratulations on team blue. Amazing the number of wee boys being conceived. :) :dance::dance::dance:

Your comment about Sam wanting a sister made me lol. When we were sitting in waiting room yesterday waiting on scan I asked DH if he was tired as he had just finished working night shift and we'd had to go straight to hospital. He said he wasn't too bad and anyway he wasn't going to sleep until he was his wee girl on the screen. When lady carrying out scan told us we were definitely having wee boy I said "looks like it's gonna be a long time before you sleep" lol As we were leaving hospital he said "I'm gonna have to go get another woman who will give me "Daddy's wee girl". Seriously though he then went on to say as long as the baby had all bits where they were meant to be that's all that matters :)

O

he stamped his feet and said he wanted a girl :lol:

So glad scan went well hun. Congratulations on team blue. Amazing the number of wee boys being conceived. :) :dance::dance::dance:

Your comment about Sam wanting a sister made me lol. When we were sitting in waiting room yesterday waiting on scan I asked DH if he was tired as he had just finished working night shift and we'd had to go straight to hospital. He said he wasn't too bad and anyway he wasn't going to sleep until he was his wee girl on the screen. When lady carrying out scan told us we were definitely having wee boy I said "looks like it's gonna be a long time before you sleep" lol As we were leaving hospital he said "I'm gonna have to go get another woman who will give me "Daddy's wee girl". Seriously though he then went on to say as long as the baby had all bits where they were meant to be that's all that matters :)

:rofl: I think if you're hoping for one or the other it probably takes a few minutes to get used to imagining life with the other one! I'd have been shocked if she said this one was a girl - just always imagined myself with boys when I was growing up and still can't see myself with a girl now :lol:

Good luck with your scan on Friday Cath, and congrats on your boy kanga! :love:

Can't thank people on my phone but thank you all :cloud9:

congrats on team blue and yay for a 2nd scan in 2 weeks...bonus hehe!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27