Not long now...UPDATED WITH PICS

moomoo192

Reaction score
Got my 20 week scan at 3.15 i'm excited and scared at the same time just in case they find anything wrong.

Will update later, prob wont get time to get on here till about 9pm ish as we're having family over for a bbq.

wish me luck :pray:

oooo good luck... u finding out the sex?

Good luck - although I know you won't need it!

Just enjoy!! xxx

Good luck hun.

I was nervous just like you, with both my scans. Im sure everything will be ok tho.

Thanks girls

KIMBO - I already know the sex...its a.....

:cheer: GIRL :cheer:

Good luck Nicki :hug: I'm sure your little girl is just fine. Have fun at the BBQ :hug:

well everything went ok, had a gr8 lady who had a really good look at everything, she asked me how the cvs test went and if i knew what i was having, i said yes, do you know from my notes? she said no so i said well i'll let you tell me then so i know how good you are, she was great, we had a great laugh and she guessed right, a girl :D

She checked the brain and heart well and said all looks good but i still have to have the heart scan on 25th sept, i'm feeling pretty good about it anyway now.

I've got some pics but have to transfer them and try to resize them, oh i've also taken a belly pic too :shock: :oops:

if i can't resize them, is there anybody who can do them for me? its just i no longer have the program i used to use :roll:

wohooo thats good news :dance:

upload them to photobucket and u can resize them from there :D

glad all is well hun - i cant wait to see some pics!! :hug: :cheer:

ok here goes....

They're a bit yellow cause i had to take a pic of them on my camera without flash, i'll try and scan them but its just so you can all see..
(sorry if they are too big :oops: )

20wkscan005.jpg

20wkscan004.jpg

20wkscan002.jpg

20wkscan001.jpg

pregnancy002.jpg

pregnancy004.jpg

The scan pics are great hun, I especially like the bottom one. Your bump is coming along nicely too :cheer: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back