• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

scan due to reduced movment

mrz85

Reaction score
any one had a scan due to not feeling LO move as much,what was the outcome ?x

Haven't had to have one, but didn't want to read and run. Are u having reduced movement? X

My scans for reduced movement checked position of baby and placenta, fetal movement on screen, cord blood efficiency and fluid amounts. Also growth just to check that was fine.
The first time bubs didn't move much on screen so they recorded that, the next time they gave me cold water and a jiggle to get baby moving so they could see movement on screen, the third time movement was vastly improved. This was over the space of 2 weeks.

I was monitored (ctg) most days within that fortnight and just had to update them on movements felt. I found the amount they had me in to be very reassuring, although it was stressful and upsetting I knew they were looking after me and baby.

Hope you find your movement improves soon, I've had another worrying day today but bubs just started dancing literally before I picked up the phone to triage tonight xx

Don't worry- my lo hardly moved at all and the last few weeks less than ever, well it turned out he was just a bog baby and obviously didn't have much room as he came 3 weeks early at 8pm 12 oz. Everything will be fine:)

I do feel movment but then all of a sudden they stop baby is always fine when checked over but doctor wants me to have a scan to see if all is ok ,I have been told baby is moving but for some reason I dont always feel her

Don't worry- my lo hardly moved at all and the last few weeks less than ever, well it turned out he was just a bog baby and obviously didn't have much room as he came 3 weeks early at 8pm 12 oz. Everything will be fine:)

It's great that your LO was healthy and happy but reduced movement should always be checked out. The midwives and doctors will make sure there's nothing to worry about but always better to be on the safe side xx

I do feel movment but then all of a sudden they stop baby is always fine when checked over but doctor wants me to have a scan to see if all is ok ,I have been told baby is moving but for some reason I dont always feel her

That's good, if you can hear bubs moving when getting monitored that's really reassuring xx

got told yesterday doctore is happy with baby just see what the scan says x

That's good news, fx all is ok with the scan, keep us posted xx

Fingers crossed all is ok hun, keep us posted xxx

Fingers crossed you scan comes back good :)

I bought a fetal heart monitor but realy the midwife does do a lot more tests and they should be checked as monitoring the heart isn't always enough. But yes iv'e heard of women having less moment due to a really small or a very large baby. I haev a scan at 36 weeks just to make sure the baby isn't too large LOL.

I had one at 35+1 because of reduced movement and all was fine :). He had turned and was facing with his back to my belly button so I couldn't feel a lot. I'm sure everything will be fine my love :) xxx

thnxs ladies ,my scan is on thursday 2;45 got to see consulton after the scan .roll on thursday!! X

hey all,had my scan and all is well !!! so very happy x

Glad it went well :) x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare