Scan Dates

Yes! Sympathy please!!! :lol:
I dont mind, at least when i get back ill be able to read everyones scan story and see some PICCIES!!!!!
Might change my name to 'The Piccie Monster'' :think:

oooo just had my letter through the post! Please could you add me for 15 November? I'll be 14 weeks.

And after 3 pictureless scans already, I hope I manage to get one off them this time!

Sure thing honey! :D
Ive got no pics either and ive had 3 scans too lol!!

LO and I wish you all the best of luck at your 12 week scans!

Its great seeing bean for the very first time :D

Hi

I've got my 12 week scan on 14th November at 10.15 am, but I'll actually be 16 weeks? Confused and not happy about it at all. Anyone else having their 12 week scan after they are 12 weeks?

Caz x

Caz said:
Hi

I've got my 12 week scan on 14th November at 10.15 am, but I'll actually be 16 weeks? Confused and not happy about it at all. Anyone else having their 12 week scan after they are 12 weeks?

Caz x

Its a shame, but on the bright side at least you will get to see more! 8)

mines not going to be a 12 weeks scan as doctors given them from my af as i never had chemical or whatever it was confirmed i think im going to be 8 wks but we'll see,am having one on the 25th october

Caz said:
Hi

Caz x

with my eldest 2 i was 14 and 16 weeks by the time i went for my scan ,they had a sign outside saying if you think you are over 18 wks please inform a midwife

So many ladies seem to have had quite a few scans up to now.

I'll be happy to just get a date for my first, don't think there's any intention of them giving me a dating scan even though i don't know my dates :? I just want to know everythings ok, time is sooooo dragging.

Debs

Ahh hun ull be there sooner than u know it! It will fly by! :hug:
Have u told the mw u dont know ur dates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back