Scan date!!

robtans1st

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Just want to share my news! I've received my scan date! 10th of March. :) I'm sooo excited now. seems to be so much more real now. I'll be dead on 12 weeks if the dates are correct

xx

ahh mines on the 10th aswell :D ill be 12 + 1 if my dates are correct so i guess we'll be due around the same time, atm my estimated due date is 24 August :)
It is all so excited isnt it? When i had my booking in appointment i burst into tears because i was just so overwhelmed by everything, it all became shockingly real
xxx

ahh mines on the 10th aswell :D ill be 12 + 1 if my dates are correct so i guess we'll be due around the same time, atm my estimated due date is 24 August :)
It is all so excited isnt it? When i had my booking in appointment i burst into tears because i was just so overwhelmed by everything, it all became shockingly real
xxx

Oh wow, that's fantastic news hun & you've had a tough time recently through the early part of your pregnancy, I haven't posted in response to you but kept a close eye on your updates. You are one amazingly strong person & should feel so proud of how far you come & achieved, you will be a fantastic mum :hugs:

xxxxx

xxx

Oh wow, that's fantastic news hun & you've had a tough time recently through the early part of your pregnancy, I haven't posted in response to you but kept a close eye on your updates. You are one amazingly strong person & should feel so proud of how far you come & achieved, you will be a fantastic mum :hugs:

xxxxx

thanks hun :) i have had it quite rough and im still suffering slightly from sickness, im in bed as we speak from feeling rough again *horrible* lol. So thats lunch out of the question im afraid :( Its lovely to know that your keeping an eye because the support i get on here is what keeps me going.To hear you say those things makes me feel amazing and stops me doubting myself so thankyou so much hunny xxxx

Oh bless you :hugs: Honestly though, the maturity you have shown for someone as young as yourself is inspirational

You've shown that whatever life is throwing at you, it can be taken head on & with a positive outlook on life anything & everything is possible

Never lose faith or doubt yourself, just think hun your only a lil bit away from Tri 2 & you've got this far on your own

xxxxxxx

thankyou so much babe; it seriously means the world that you think that. ive been through alot in my life so i have got alot of inner strength. I believe that possitive thinking and actions can only create possitive outcomes so i dont like to think or do negative things.
I try not too hun, it is hard sometimes when so many people are bashing you as a mother before you have even given birth, but i do hold on to my strength and just stay strong. I cant wait to get to the safety of Tri 2! Haha, it feels like a lifetime away xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back