Got scan date

MrsR

Reaction score
Just recieved scan date! 24tg march so will be 11++5 when scan happens! I'm so so excited but a little scared too as last time I was pregnant there was no heartbeat at 12 week scan! It all feels alot more real now! Omg!

Aw that's so exciting! Good luck Hun, I'm sure everything will be just fine and baby willbe perfect!

good luck chick, make sure you post on the day and keep us all updated :D

xx

It's great to get a 12 week scan date isn't it- good luck hon - am sure it will all be fab. xx

O isn't it exiting when you get your date through!!! I'm sure everything will be fine,it's really hard not to worry though! but before you know it you'll see your tiny babies heart beating away and everything looking fine.x

I will definatly keep updated! Just wanna jump up and down with excitement!

awwww your bound to be scared hun :( ((hugs)) But do try not to worry .. im sure your scan will be exciting and show a healthy, happy Bubba!!! Good luck xxxx

Thats great hun! They really should give a earlier scan, I think, its along time too wait!! x x

Aww congrats hun an your doing great and baby will be fine hun, i had same thoughts bout this at this scan as my baby didnt last its little heartbeat i didnt even get to a scan at 12 weeks for last buba, i know how hard it is to try an think positive but when you come out that scan room with some pics you'll be none stop thinking if its real.
not long until march now, i think my gender scan is on the 23rd march :D all the best for both of us eh.
x

Good luck to everyone! x I hope it'll be ok! Dating scan seems a lifetime away! Bet you can't wait!

Not long now chick :)
my gender scan is in 3 weeks an ur scan is in 3 weeks prob ur first one but better than nothing, keep smiling hun :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back