scan date or your date ???????

Natural mamma

Reaction score
Hey there girlie's...........

Do you go by your date or the scan date????

Its only 6 days til my scan due date both scans have said the 7th of february ( i have also consistently measured a week bigger than my date of the 11th.)

How exciting but i always go over so i'm kinda like in denial of even being pregnant so i can maybe trick little one into making an appearance.

I had a really strong dream last night that, i had a little boy with very dark hair whilst asleep in bed......weird...... :think:

well my LMP date is 27th jan.... so was my 12 week scan

then my 20 week scan was 1st feb (today)
and my 3 4d scans all said 27th january so ive stuck with that

my lmp said 2oth March and scan said 21st so not that far out

My lmp makes my due date 14th feb and all my scans have agreed with that so i've had the same date all through my pregnancy :D xx

My scan date said 19th of jan... my mw said 22nd based on my cycle but the consultants said the 24th based on my LMP... and little miss arrived on the 23rd so.... :think: no body was right in the end.. :rotfl:

Hi hun, i always went by my dates and I was right both times.

Stephen was due on a monday and came the friday before on my dates.

Imogen was due the 15, but came on the 13th but it was pretty apparent that she was overdue as the vernix was all gone and her skin was all dry.

Only you know when you had sex.

mrs_tommo22 said:

Imogen was due the 15, but came on the 13th but it was pretty apparent that she was overdue as the vernix was all gone and her skin was all dry.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Yes i know everyday for months......... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

They put me back 9 days at the 12 week scan from my dates. He was born 10 days "overdue"... so more than likely he arrived a day early, if going by my dates.. :D

my lmp date is 13th April.
First scan said 11th April - which is the one i've gone for,
but i'm convinced i'll be early as in every scan since i've been 9 days over, fundal height is 2 weeks bigger than i am.....?
Who knows...i'd like to think i'll go at 38 weeks ish.....i know, i know....
WISHFUL THINKING!!!! :rotfl:

By my dates it should be 27 feb but by scan dates it should be 15th march which is what ive always gone by cos its hard to work out cos i had a miscarriage and no period after that soo the scan was the confirmation of how far along i was

mrs_tommo22 said:

:think: lil miss was covered in vernix...but even on scan dates she wasn't overdue by much.. just nicely roasted :D Tia i could pin point her conception date down to the hour, and she was born dry as a bone and was definitely late.

Well, according to my dates i'm due on the 12th Feb but at my 12 and 20 week scan they said my due date is the 6th Feb so who knows! :?

I must admit that I have always gone by my scan date but i'm starting to wish that i'd gone by my date now as i've had no signs that baby is on his way and people have been asking "any sign of baby yet?" for weeks already!
:wall:

My LMP date is the 8th May

by my scan dates Georgia is due 7th May and Zachary is due 3rd May but they go with the bigger twin so my due date by scans is 3rd May

Not that any of that makes too much difference to me as they will be born begining-mid April!!!!!!!!

According to fertility friend I'm due 19th April, doctor worked it out as 21st April but decided to make 20th my official EDD.
The scans have usually shown one or two days behind

My LMP date is 8th Feb but all my scans have said 7th Feb so we've gone for that one! :dance:

My LMP date is 21st April, but my two scans say 17th April. I am pretty confident of my dates so I am not going to get myself tied in knots about a due date, I am going for a 'due week' :)

accordin to my lmp im due 17th feb, my datin scan sed 24th but the next 2 scans sed 17th and my 4d scan sed 17th, the hospital wont change it on my notes tho so i go for 17th but on my notes its says 24th!
its only a week between so baby will come whenever she wants i guess x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back