• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

saving! :)

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
Ive thought of a way of saving a little bit on a bill this month unlike hubby, although he uses all his light things for his fish tanks an his bill can be sky high, he used to moan how much people use the washing machine an dryer although if i mention his fish tank lights hes like meh meh meh :roll:.

So instead of using the tumble dryer ive started using an airer we brought off me sister for £20, i only used it for the summer for drying clothes on so today from now on im going to start using it to cut down aswell as save money also hubby shouldn't grumble :shakehead:.
Although because we rent out one room other half is tempted for them to get an airer so that we dont need a dryer because it gets used more by them than me.

I dont know why i decided to write this i just felt quite good as i never usually save money and finding new ways for the house bills helps me :D x

It it a clothes horse type thing? If he starts agai tell him you'll be washing the babies clothes in his bloody fish tank.....

It it a clothes horse type thing? If he starts agai tell him you'll be washing the babies clothes in his bloody fish tank.....

:rofl:Not a bad idea haha.:smug:Althou i dont think the salt an smell will go well with babys clothes :roll:lol.
The airer is is quite biggish an now in our bedroom an all the clothes i was goes on there lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back