How Much?!?!?

maybebaby

Reaction score
I just went onto the MK website to see how much it'll be to take ds to see Santa... £13.50!!!!! Unbelieveable! It's £7.50 to visit, then £5 if we want a photo, and £1 to book. I was really excited about taking him but that's ridiculous, he'll have to make do with the amateur at our music class party on Thursday!

How much is it where you are and are you taking your LO?

Last edited:
We took Ellie to the trafford centre and it was £9.50 with photo & gift (£5 without gift) although the gift was rubbish, it had a hole in it so i've written a letter of complaint :lol:

DSC01932.jpg

what's MK? We took the kids to our local garden centre, it was 3.50 then another 1.50 for the photo. I wouldn't pay anymore than that

clairescunny55 said:
what's MK? We took the kids to our local garden centre, it was 3.50 then another 1.50 for the photo. I wouldn't pay anymore than that

Sorry, Milton Keynes. It's the Santa in the shopping centre.

we took hannah to the 'main' one in liverpool, it cost 5 pound to meet him with a gift. And an extra 5pound if you want a small photo. extra 8 pound if you want a large photo.

we got the small photo so it was a tenner over all.
It wasnt packed at all (altho i expected it to be so) i went durring the week, at about 1pm, and it was emty - walked straight through)

hmm, i have mixed feeling on the whole experience tbh tho, hannah hated santa and cried her eyes out (emily came too, but was asleep in the pram) and the photo isnt great, plus my scanner is broke, so i cant put it on the computer.
the toy is crud aswell lol, probably get it half price in poundland lmao.

Free :dance:

Work do a santas grotto thing not sure how much it is when the public pay but staff and children go free and she got to see Santa, a gift and a photo :D

Kai went 2 years ago and didn't go last year and not sure if he will go again here. He cried the whole time and 'Santa' just wasn't too good in dealing with it, it turned it into a bad experience.

It cost over $12 for something like 30 seconds and no gift plus more for the photo. Now he is older he gets a candy cane :lol: How generous :lol:

Free at our garden centre, with a toy, and they have wonderful xmassy displays too :dance:

I think its £3.50 here and £5 if you want s a gift too! (you get a pic for £3.50)

Ive taken Evie twice. Once to Merry Hill which cost bout £5 for seeing santa and a photo. The second one in Birmingham city centre was £5 for seeing santa and a gift and an extra £3.50 for a photo. I remember going to see santa being alot better when I was little I was a bit dissapointed by it all tbh.

crikey thats alot............

paige has been about 4 times now (diff places) and meghans been once...

the local garden center is £7.50 but that includes a train ride and an xmas tree with the present.
the other place was £4.99 which was a rip off, got home and the present had parts missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back