Sand coloured discharge???

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
Anyone else got what I can only describe as sand coloured discharge?

It doesnt smell, I have no other symptoms. Theres no blood in it that I can see but it is definately a sandy colour????? xxx

I've heard is before just checking it's not fake tan is it? lol ,as this is what is turn out to be before . But that aside if it's not bloody and there's no smell or pain it should be nothing to worry about . xx

Could it be a UTI?

Sometimes they are symptomless?

xxxxxxx

If there's no pain or blood then hopefully it's nothing to be concerned about. My midwife did tell me if I get any discharge that isn't 'normal' then to give her a call or make an appointment so maybe do that just to get it checked? x

I've heard is before just checking it's not fake tan is it? lol ,as this is what is turn out to be before . But that aside if it's not bloody and there's no smell or pain it should be nothing to worry about . xx

Haha no its not fake tan this time lol x

I have no answer, let us know how u get on xx

Tmi but I have days like that then White spoke to mw & no uti either so im none the wiser! x

I had something similar a few weeks ago but it was literally only a couple of hours and then it returned to normal. Went to docs and had a swab just to check there was no infection but all came back clear! Probably best to get it checked but I think its just one of those lovely pregnancy things!x

I have been getting a faint yellowish discharge right hte way through my pregnancy. Some days its a bit wetter than others, and when I am at work I use pantyliners just to stay fresh.

I thought this was normal? defo no UTI though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back