I've turned into a lunatic - please help!!

Cos I did the exact same thing on Saturday night!:shock:

Glad all's well! :)

When's the scan?

Xx

Lol for the fake tan :lol:

Good luck for the scan :) I hope you will find out the sex and fx it's a girl.
I had a scan at 16 weeks the baby had its legs crossed.... They said "probably" is a girl though...
I had a scan yesterday a morphology one, asked them to look again at the sex and baby had its legs again closed :roll: I have one more scan in 2 weeks and I can bet the legs will be closed again... That baby is going to be a yellow baby by attitude :wall: praying for pink though fx

EEk Monday! :shock:

So exciting!! The weekend will fly!! :)

Praying for your pink princess!! :)

Make sure you get/record with your phone a video! Then you can take lots of pics of that on the computer= as many pics as you like, you're looking for a hamburger between the legs or 3 lines, no winkys too of course!

Xx

I hope lo doesn't have it's legs crossed, I've heard that happening to people a lot.
That would be rubbish. I'm getting nervous now x

Lol at fake tan!

Good luck for Monday, will keep my fingers crossed for you! I was very tempted to do the early gender scan but patiently waited for 20 week NHS scan and baby had its legs crossed so had to pay for the private gender scan in the end anyway!

x

I'm keeping myself busy til Monday. I have a night out tomorrow then a birthday party with the kids on Sunday, then its Monday :shock:.
I'm going to be a quivering wreck at work all day on Monday, monday will drag it's arse I bet x

besides the weird query about pubic hair changing color this probably tops that, ROFL

It will prob seem like the longest wait ever but will be worth it when you see little bubba on screen, can't wait to hear how you get on. x

Thanks hun. You know how fast the weekends go, Monday will be here in no time, I've got lots to keep me occupied in the meantime x

Good Luck! Hope its a pink bundle for you!! There seem to be so many atm!!

The Chinese Calendar worked for me so fingers crossed it does the same for you and gives you the little girl you've been waiting for. x

Chinese gender predictor was wrong for me x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back