Sami R U Ok?

i even left a pm and an email to her with my home number for either her or mark to call but no one has as yet.

is there no other women under the same hospital as sami in milton keynes.

x

oh i forgot, Ragna's mobile broke and she hasnt got Sami's number now. isnt it sod's law.

x

I would have though OH would have let someone know, knowing she is close to a few people on the forum but with him not i am worrying even more!!!

If she has had her son, is he ok??

Agggh the torment!! Lol

i do hope she is ok...

if she's had her baby early then i am sure there's a million things she has to contend with, getting used to having a baby in NICU etc... it can't be easy so i don't blame her or her OH if they haven't got time to think about posting in here! having said that she was 33 weeks and a bit, so chances are baby is going to be ok even if it came early - i do hope they are all ok!!!

you can only hope that no news is good news. i would have thought that mark might have posted on here.

i have told my hubby that he will have to post when i have baby, but he said that he will probably get kieran or his sister to do it.

if anyone hears let us know.

x

i have just pm'd laura to see if she had a seperate number for her. you never know it might be worth a go.

x

What i said came out wrong :oops:

I didn't mean he is inconciderate for not posting!!!!

because she is really dedicated to the forum, if she was just being kept in for observation or if they had had baby and he was fine, she would have got OH to post one evening when he got home, this is whats making me wonder if they are ok.

Oh i don't know i am just worried cos of all her problems she has had.

I hate waiting!!! Lol

everyone knows what you meant Amy. i didnt think that you were inconsiderate.

it is worrying when you dont hear anything. Another thing that might have happened is that if baby came early then they might have been moved to another hospital in a different area. My hospitals special care cant take babies under 32 weeks. or her special care unit might have been full. or sami might have told mark that she will post when she can.

oh i hate having to wonder

this is the message that i got back from laura.

Hi Davina,

Many thanks for your message. I haven't, I'm afraid - all I have is the email address which she entered at time of registration, and any PMs which you send to her via this website are simply forwarded to that email address. I don't have any mobile numbers or other email addresses for her, unfortunately.

Haven't a few of the girls got her mobile number? I wish I could help more! I do hope she gets in touch soon with good news, so that you can all relax a little.

Best wishes,
Laura B

I am very concerned too, but as soon as one of us hears please post on the forum straight away we are all very fond of Sami, she is a lovely girl.

I actually miss her not being on the forum.

Hugs to all of you, and keep eachother posted. You are all like my extended family/friends.xxxxxxx

Sami was so sweet to me when I first joined this forum. I remember writing to her 'you're my new best friend' 'cos I'd been feeling so low and she really cheered me up!

This forum has really been a life-saver for me; lord knows how women coped with all this before the advent of the interweb!!

no1 hasnt heard from her still then - sami i hope u r all ok??
silly bloody confidentuality laws some1 cld have rang the hospital

hope everything is ok sami n u were all worrying over nuttin

i know what you mean. i tried to talk my boss into phoning the hospital but he said he couldnt. i mean he is a doctor. plus we dont know sami's last name.

x

Didnt Sami say last time she was getting contractions that if he needed Special Care that the hospital she was going to didnt have a unit so she had to go to one further away maybe they transfered her in case and hence the reason her OH hasnt been in touch either if he's staying with her then he wont have been going home. I'm sure her and the baby are fine and hopefully we will here something soon

Thank you all so much for your messages - you're all so sweet. I never realised you all cared so much (not that I thought you didn't care but you know what I mean - I can't word it properly sorry my head is still all a bit fuzzy).

Just so you know though...my hospital is Bedford, on Cygnet Wing (Maternity unit). They can take me with baby now as I'm past 32 weeks.

I will make sure Mark posts next time I'm in... keep you all updated. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back