Sami

K X

Reaction score
Hi Sami, just read how much of a hard time you have had with the pregnancy, and it's good to know someone is in the same boat as me as unfortunate as it is. I hope you are doing okay now, I just can't wait for the labour to reassure me everything is okay with her. Like you it's been one thing after another. Never reached the "blooming" stage yet!

Hopefully things will fly in now, and it wont be long before we can give the little one's a telling off for all the stress they have put us thru.

Take care ;o) Chin up xx

I know why you mean about missing the blooming stage!! Think I had it for about 2 weeks :lol:

Thank you for your kind words, I know how you mean about finding it strangely reassuring to know that you aren't the only person on the planet who seems to have suffered the whole time being pregnant. It's one worry after another.

But then with me planning on calling this one Damien if he is definately a boy what did I expect?! :shock: I'm still smiling most of the time and keeping positive, it's best for me and bump if I do.

Thanks again and take care for yourself too. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back