• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sad & Frustrated Today

mishi

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I think I just need a moan, so apologies in advance.......
I am desperate for AF to come so we can start trying again, have been cramping for 4 days now and she still hasn't showed her face! I'm getting really frustrated and annoyed at the constant knicker watching, although ironically I also know i'm going to be upset when she arrives if that makes sense?
I'm also feeling sad about our bubs. I think its worse today because it's Mothers day and I thought I would still be pregnant and be doing something lovely with hubby. After talking long and hard about it Hubby chose to open the report from the hospital a couple of days ago and we found out it was a boy we lost. Although we knew this was probably the case, he is devastated, as he really wanted a boy but he's being really strong for me and it's all just so very hard.xx

Last edited:
Oh Mishi,

Of course today is going to be a horrible day for you.

There is nothing I can really say sweetie, I would maybe suggest that you and OH try to make this day as positive as possible?

Why not go somewhere lovely for lunch and a few glasses of wine and then a lovely long walk after (if you have the weather)

Sometimes when I feel like shit, pretending that I am OK makes me feel a little bit better?

Sorry to hear that the hospital report has hit you both like a ton of bricks (which it would of course)

Does it not help in some way to know that it was a little boy?? I hope if you both find that fact upsetting now in time you can at least take comfort from it? He is still part of your life and your family.

Are you worried about AF hun? I recall you saying you had sex around Ov time? Have you done a test?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi honey, your such an angel.
It does help to know it was a little boy, but it also makes it harder too oddly - I realise that doesn't make much sense! I think we will take more comfort from knowing as time goes on though.
I did get EWCM about 10 or 11 days ago, but really feels like AF is coming (but no I haven't tested).
We are waiting for on line shop to be delivered then we are going out. It's glorious blue skies here, so I think Sunday lunch in the pub and a nice walk in the park will make me feel more human!xxx

Hi honey, your such an angel.
It does help to know it was a little boy, but it also makes it harder too oddly - I realise that doesn't make much sense! I think we will take more comfort from knowing as time goes on though.
I did get EWCM about 10 or 11 days ago, but really feels like AF is coming (but no I haven't tested).
We are waiting for on line shop to be delivered then we are going out. It's glorious blue skies here, so I think Sunday lunch in the pub and a nice walk in the park will make me feel more human!xxx

That's the spirit - get yourself outside and force yourself to try and do something nice today.

You may even end up enjoying it?

I know it's brand new news about your little one's gender, but I am sure in time it will be a comfort to you both.

Thinking of you today.

Lots of love darling

xxxxxxxxx

:hug: sorry you are having a rough day, hope the pub and fresh air did the trick, well distracted you for a bit at least . xxxx

Thanks for the hugs ladies.xxx

:hugs: big hugs sweety xxxxx

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

It does help to know it was a little boy, but it also makes it harder too oddly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back