Frustrated!!!!

stumpyjoe

Reaction score
I am really frustrated with my doctors. I put in a urine sample on wednesday evening and I've just rang up AGAIN and the result is still not back! How frustrating! I really do t know what had taken 3 working days to find out if I'm pregnant or not. Had this happened to anyone else?

No,sorry. I only ever had 1 of my pregnancies confirmed at the doc at that was my 1st and they did it there and then xx

Not had my pregnancy confirmed by the docs, they've just gone on my word.

No,sorry. I only ever had 1 of my pregnancies confirmed at the doc at that was my 1st and they did it there and then xx

yeah same with me. my doctor did a test on the spot with my daughter xx

I had the same experience as mablestarr. I think they see me so rarely that they don't want to scare me by asking too much of me lol

3 days though I think I would be frustrated too. I know the hospital where I am can be busy but I think if the sample oes in before midday you are guaranteed the result by about 5pm.
Hopefully you will have the result tomorrow. Good Luck hun xxxxxxxxxx

Oh I hope you get t back soon Stumpy, I have never had any doc test me , just took my word on it.
good luck X

3 days? what are they doing? trying to regenerate ur urine in th elab or something. jeeez.

Well the test came back negative! So I put another sample in the following day and two days later I got a positive. In total it took one week and one day for the docs to confirm I was pregnant. But that's over with now - thank god! I got a phone call from the midwife the same day that my positive test came through so that's good at least.

Thank goodness they've managed to pull their finger out and you got your positive test!!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back