• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ryain Air

jurgitux

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I just wondered if anyone here have travelled with Ryain Air? We are planning on flying with them when baby is around 3 months old to see our family.

Things I would like to know is how they treated your pram/buggie/car sea and did you pay extra? Does the baby get a seat? What I can take on the plane to keep the baby in etc etc.

Any extra info in which their website does not give would be a great help.

Thanks in advance people.

Iv flown with them lots of times because they are cheap but to be honest most of the time i say never again!! their staff can be very rude and iv had two suitcases ripped from the way they throw them around so i hope your pram isnt expensive. The baby has to sit on your lap but you have to pay for a seat for them

I'm inclined to say the same they really dont make travelling with a bay very easy .

Thanks for your replys guys. I'd rather not travel with them too but we've no other choice in our price range.

Our pram is new and cost a fair whack. I may have to borrow my sister's old one to avoid ours getting damaged.

Any idea if I'd have to check the pram in with our suitcases or can we keep our baby in it till will board and then they take it?

Cheers

Thanks for your replys guys. I'd rather not travel with them too but we've no other choice in our price range.

Our pram is new and cost a fair whack. I may have to borrow my sister's old one to avoid ours getting damaged.

Any idea if I'd have to check the pram in with our suitcases or can we keep our baby in it till will board and then they take it?

Cheers

You get to keep it with you, they put a sticker on it and when you are boarding the plane a guy will take it off you and put it in the compartment with the cases

Oh, which should reduce the risk of it getting damaged. When we land at the other end will we get the pram back with our suitcases or before?

See thats where the problem is you dont get the pram back untill your collecting your case and its just thrown onto that conveyor belt with all the cases

My SIL travelles with Ryan air a lot and says when she gets off the plane the pram is usually stood waiting for her at the steps, I think it's only been on the conveyor belt thing once.
I'm taking my pram and carseat with me when I travel and I'm ever so worried it'll get damaged but she assures me it'll be fine!!

Thank you for your responce Becky. I will think about taking our buggie now.

I cant complain too much about Ryan Air - I flew with them once about 3 years ago. You get what you pay for really - If you expect the worse then you'll fnd it's not so bad! :) Only kidding - I honestly had no problems.

Jet2 are much better as a 'budget' airline though. Luckily we managed to get flights with Monarch at a very reasonable price this year so we've been luckyx

they wern't *too*bad for us really either, yeah the pram gets bashed a bit, we got a cheaper stroller to fly with not our nice one. and they don;t give u much special attention so don;t expect it and then you wont miss it (as in, I was v upset we didn;t get to baord first or anything!!) But not too bad really. easyjet I;ve found better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back