Work From Home.

BubbleOne

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you know of any companies or organisations etc that do legitimate work from home.
We could do with some extra cash but I don't want Phoebe to go into childcare and I don't really want to do leaflet or brochure work with the pram in the freezing weather!!
I would be really grateful if any of you could provide me with any info.
I've looked on the Internet but most of them either want money to send you info or they just sound a bit dodgy.
Please help me!!

hello

Ive been looking into this as well but like you say you have to make an investment to start out, when you dont know if you will even like it or if its real or not, besides who has money to fork out when obviously were needing it.
Just be careful, and there is a number you can call to see if they are a true company or not, just gotta remember where to find it.
Sorry not much help, but i know what your going through. :D
Katrina

I work from home for myself. It just sort of happened. I do tennis player websites and am paid through advertising and sponsorship. And probably will be working when the baby is born, but it is something I enjoy.

I looked into this many years ago and just couldn't find anything that didn't want money upfront, although there must be something out there.

Me and my husband have become distributors for Forever living products,
which are tyhe largest producers of aloe vera products - they have a great support network and training which you can attend as and when.
You can sell these from home to friend and family or even at you mother and baby group and build up your own little team.
It is network marketing.
If you are interested email me and i can send you some info and samples.
you don't have to make any initial out lay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back