How much will/did your pram cost?

i have no idea what mine is, it coming second hand from my aunty :D

i still like looking though , and anna the one you like is my favourite too :clap:

I got a Quinny travel system when I had DD. Which I love. My dad paid about £350 from Kiddiecare. It is quite bulky (so I bought a new car to fit it in! :oops: ) DD looked SOOOO comfy in it, I've got a bit of a thing about seeing young babies in stollers, especially if they can't lye flat. I used it up untill DD was 18months, and then got a stroller. Quite a few of my friends got rid of there bulky travel systems very early on. So it is best to think long and hard about when and where you will be using your pram the majority of the time.

We knew we wanted the silver cross linear freeway but at £375 just for the pram, £100 for car seat, £20 for raincover etc etc it was too much but we still got the one we wanted second hand from preloved and it is in perfect condition as only been used for a couple of months and we got it all for £150 so it was a bargain. This meant we had more money to spend on furniture for babies room :cheer:

Worth checking out preloved:-
http://www.preloved.co.uk/index.cfm

Ours cost £820

we have all the accessories too though so would have been alot cheaper without

xCarly said:
Mine was £500 but i've had to get a double one aswell which would have cost £660 brand new- but i had it on Ebay for £180 :) x

which one did you get carly??

We have been looking at the Phil&Ted's Vibe but to be honest I'm planning on carrying this one as much as possible so going to see how it goes before buying it as it's nearly £600 and don't want to spend that if we don't have to!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back