Rusks!!!!!!

liviray

Reaction score
Just to let you all know that Rusks has gone and done it!!! :cheer:

She gave birth to a healthy baby boy this morning via c-section!
The baby, who weighs just over 4lbs and is, as yet nameless, is in a cot warmer in SCBU and is doing well. Have spoken to Dad who tells me that they have both been having lots of cuddles, and are chuffed to bits.
I will let Rusks (Lisa) tell you know all the gory details when she is well enough, but I will send all your love to her and I'm sure she says a big hello to you all!!! If I can sneek a visit in later I will, and tell you how cute baby rusks is!!!

Official winner of the end of feb club then haha
what happened to tomorrows c section?
congratttts :D
i cant wait to hear name and see pics

Congratulations, glad it's all turned out well. Can't wait to see pics. :hug: :cheer:

Oh how fab- hope she's ok :)
However I think I won the race !!! was due 27 th Feb and had Zac 1 wk ago today--need to change my ticker lol :)
I can't wait for pics :hug: (and will try to get my sleep-deprived head round doing mine )

:cheer: :cheer: Yay! Congratualtions rusks and new born baby boy! Go on girl! Couldn't wait until Monday eh?! :wink:
Looking forward to your birth story and lots of lovely pictures of baby rusks :hug:

Yay!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Congrats Rusks!!!
Cant wait for piccies!!
Well done! I wonder why it was brought forward..i thought it was monday for the section?
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congrats Rusks, you were the first BFP I saw when I first joined and now you have your LO :hug:

Hello!
The section was bought forward due top baby rusks wanting to arrive a little earlier than planned. I got a text at 1.50 this morning saying that she'd gone into labour!!!
Guess he's not a monday person!!

:D

congrats Rusks and welcome baby rusks....

glad you are both well

Many congratulations Rusks............. and to Daddy Rusks too
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

baby obviously didn't want to wait any longer to be held in

his mummies arms...... :D :D :D

can 't wait to see the pics of baby Rusks.......

glad all went well..........

awwww huge congrats to you rusks hun :hug: and welcome to baby rusks :D xxxxxxxx

congratulations and well done,oooooo everytime i come on theres a baby been born,how exciting xxxxxxxxxhope mummy,daddy and baby are all well :hug:

WELL DONE LISA!!

I got a message this morning saying she had gone into labour and was contracting and that they were doing the section at 9am this morning, but heard nothing else so glad I checked on here, thanks Liviray!

Congrats to you and Gary and welcome baby Rusks :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back