running on empty

kelsey

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow and last wed had my show (tmi). Since then I've had stronger braxton hicks but for the last 5 nights I've had back and belly ache constantly all night long and I'm not sleeping for more than an hour at a time. Also I'm getting shooting pains down the inside of my legs and feel like I'm being kicked in my bits but on the inside. I didn't have this with dd or ds so I feel like I'm preg for the first time. Sorry this is long but does anyone have any ideas of what it could be? I'm going insane from lack of sleep and looking after a 3 and 4 year old. More insane than I am already anyway :D

id go and see your midwife. To me is sounds like your baby is perhaps laying on a nerve and casuing the shooting pains but its better to be on the safe side and go see midwife. Let us know how you get on.

awww hun sorry to hear ur feeling like that, i'd agree with budge go and see ur midwife hun :hug:

Hi, well I managed to get in to see the midwife and babs is fully engaged and thats whats causing the discomfort. I read somewhere that this usually happens close to labour in 2nd and subsequent pregnancies so here's hoping. :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back