RAAAAAAAAAAA EFFING POP-UPS!

trixipaws

Reaction score
how do i get rid of them they pissing me right off! my computer's been down a couple days it was full of bugs, but my boyf has now fixed it. 'cept im still getting pop-ups- mostly a movies one and some sex/dating ones grr very irritating they slowing me down! iv selected "high" on pop-up blocker in tools so it blocks ALL pop-ups (APPARENTLY :roll: ) but im still getting them. even on here- im getting sex/dating pop-ups, surely PF wouldnt choose them to have as their selection of pop-ups would you? i'd imagine if it was preg/baby-related pop-ups they would be yours but these dating ones cant be surely :think:

grr im gonna log out now coz im annoyed but no doubt ill be back later to feed my habit lol how do u get rid of pesky pop-ups?

I get those with IE- mostly FilmOn and LoopyLove :rotfl: :rotfl:

I use Firefox now though and don't get them x

for some reason wen i saw the tittle i thought it was gonna be about pop up books lol
can u tell im a mum :rotfl:

If you use IE as your browser I'd change it to Firefox or Opera as they work much better (and are nicer browsers). I use Opera fwiw and its great. Quicker than Firefox also.

If its happening on PF I'd run another virus check and whatever other scans you do. I didn't think PF had any pop ups. I'd say it was a problem with your browser. Chances are its some bug from a site you visited in the past that has gotten in and now has pop ups appearing off the back of the visit. Or something like that.

I hate Windows :wall:

delete your cache, run a virus checker, and as sherry said, use firefox or opera cos either of them are better than ie

:D :D

(if that doesn't work, bin your pc and go out and buy a mac :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back