Zoe has had a little girl!

Yipppeeeee :cheer: Congratulations Zoe and Lee and welcome to the world little Ruby; can't wait to see some pics :D

i knew it was a girl !!!!

well done zoe! sorry my best wishes are delayed my computer crashed yeaterday and i have been unable to come on! :hug:

Yay congratulations Zoe,a little girl to play with your niece!!!

Me and my cousin were born within 13 months of each other and bought up together and she is my best friend in the whole world!

Congratulations to both of you and welcome to your little princess! :cheer:

For the first time ever, I guessed the sex correctly! :cheer:

:hug:

Hi

Big congrats hun!! So happy for you cant wait to see pics, and hope you heal well.
Katrinaxx

Congratulations zoe and lee on the birth of your gorgeous little princess ruby, well done love she got here in the end :hug: :hug: xxxx

Yet another one born while I'm out for the day.. Is that a sign? Hope my bubbly doesn't come when i'm busy.. anyway, congratulations Zoe..

thanks all, cant believe she is here and i got my girl....

it was the best experience of our lives...they nade the c section magical and not scary...i will never forget the look on lees face when he held our daughter for the first time, nor the theatre staff playing ''shes a lady-tom jones'' when lee announced the sex to me :rotfl: :rotfl:

i honestly thought we were having a boy, i was yelling oh my god, i got my girl, i got my princess all over the theatre!!!!

we have spent the day just enjoying her, got the nackbof breast feeding so far and she is a good feeder....nannies and grandads are visiting later and i cant wait to show her off-she is sooooo pretty and tiny!!!

just watching lee change his first nappy, i cant laugh coz it hurts my stitches!!! she stinks.

will be in till around tuesday, will post piccies and birth story when i get home

good luck to those about to pop xxxxxxxx

Oh I'm so glad your little princess is here.

You and lee enjoy every minute of her!

Congrats to you both :dance:

oh zoe and lee a huge congratulations and welcome ruby. i really hope you enjoy her and are feeling ok. its so exciting. take care. :hug:

Congratulations Zoe really chuffed you got your wee princess :dance:

awww zoe thats fantastic Im glad you had a good birth experience and have your baby princess, :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back