Ruby Jordana & Family Pics

Rooander

Reaction score
Hi Gals,

Just thought Id post a few pics of Ruby. Nearly 5 months now, where has the time gone. This time last year eh........????????

Anyhoo here she is AGAIN!!!!!
For some reason she wont have a dummy but she loves to suck her cloth!!!

smallpicmay.jpg

And here she is in her Bumbo seat.

BumboSmallMay2006.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She's gorgeous!! I may have to get Zara one of those seats.

Aw what a cutie. I love the one where she is trying to escape her bumbo (great taste by the way, I have the same colour :wink: )

Thanks girls, I have to say I think those Bumbo seats are fab. I mean she loves to sit in her bouncy chair but sometimes she just wants to feel grown up (at least thats what i say).
Got that Bumbo from Ebay as they're quite expensive brand new.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aw thanks hun, do you know that bouncy chair used to be her brothers, 9 years Ive had that. :dance:

Hello everyone,

Havent been on here for so bloody long Im not even sure if people will remember me. But for anyone who does or anyone thats interested I thought Id put up some photos of my little Princess who is going to be ONE next month. OH MY WORD....................where has the time gone!!!!!!
Shes coming along really well, started crawling at 7 months and hasnt stopped. Not really interested in walking but likes to stand up and hang off the furniture. Shes still a contented baby and loves playing with her brother.
So heres a few pics................................

ATTACK OF THE HAIRDRYER
hairdryer122.jpg

SHE FOUND THE SUDO CREAM
sudo32.jpg

DOG FOOD IS A FAVORITE
September0112.jpg

JUST LIKE ANY LITTLE GIRL..................THEY LOVE TO SHOP
September0042.jpg

LOOK IM STANDING
Ebay1322.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Rooander,
I remember you! Can't believe how much Ruby has grown!
She is gorgeous!
Lucy

Hi Roo

I remember you too!

Wow, Rubie has grown so much since the last pics!

Really nice to see that you're getting on really well. I hope your DH is well also.

Lucy

Hi Girls,
yes all is well down here on the freezing south coast. DH is doing really now thanks.
Just cant get over how quickly the first year of our bubbas goes. I remember being preggers and thinking oh hurry up and get to 40 wks...............and now Im thinking..............slow down not so fast!!!!
CRAZY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was just thinking about you the other day :lol: I remember you had the perfect bump and I was wondering how you were doing! Can't believe how big she is now, she's gorgeous hun you must be so proud of her.

shes so gorgeous!! love that one with the sudocrem, she must be a cheeky little girly

izzyx

Hi girls, thanks for the comments. Yes she is a cheeky little monkey, bit poorly at the moment, on the old antibiotics so shes not a happy bunny.

xxxxxxx

i remember...look how big and beautiful she has got :D

shame she isnt well..whats wrong? hope she is better soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111