Rubie slept through!!!

Kim

Reaction score
Last night Rubie slept through for the first time!!

She had a bad evening, crying and being really unsettled because she didn't have her nap yesterday, but it sort of paid off.

She had her bottle at 6:45pm, went to sleep at 10pm and didnt wake for a feed until 5:15!! That was 10.5 hours without a feed, and over 7 hours sleep! I felt a bit bad that she completely missed a feed but she can't have been hungry or she would have woken, right??

I'm so proud of her :D

She would have woken if she was hungrey so don't feel bad. Its great news Kim, am sending Seren round to yours so you can teach her how to sleep. Am packing her bags as I type :D

LOL I bet it was a one off!! She's not normally like this lol :lol:

But I will take Seren for a few days she's a gem! :D lol

She's a little monkey, have put her in her crib about 100 times today. Need sleep, am a right state this morning x

Yeahhh Well Done Rubie!!!
Fingers crossed for tonght too Kim!

Yay!!!!

Am trying to get Ella to sleep through again, she keeps waking up between 2-3am after feeding off of me for over 2 hours in the evening.

Got 6oz expressed off to give her a jumbo feed in a min ;)

I hope Rubie impressed you with another good night sleep? :wink:
Emilia xx

Well done Rubie!! :D How did she do last night?
Can you tell Rubie to give Damien some sleep tips :wink:

Isn't it a great feeling? You feel better too because you got the sleep! Naomi's been doing that for a fortnight or so now, it feels great.

Congratulations on your first night's sleep! *L*

Sue

She went 7 hours again, but 8:30 til 3:30 :(

But at least she tried! :D

taylor has started to go 7hrs on a nite but it always seems to be from bout 9 ish to 4ish. i wouldnt mind so much but after he is asleep on a nite i like to spend a bit of time with my oh and relax so not going to bed ehile late. oh well all worth it. :D

Thomas slept through twice too!!!! :) Last night he slept from 8 pm till 7 :45
I was so worried he was not ok that i woke up at 6 am to check on him! But twice in a week is really good :)

I am not expecting him to carry on but he is welcome to do so especially when i am going back to work in 3 weeks time :)

congrats!

I am coping so well all down to the fact that Isaac has such a good sleeping routine. He is flat out now after his 8pm bottle and he won't wake now till 7:30am. Bless him he is so good.

Hope this is the start of a good routine for rubie :)

Lou

No chance!!

She is back to waking every 3 hours :(

Oh well, I don't mind, I can think of worse things than getting up twice in the night :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back