Routine?!

Old GF is obsessed with wieght gain being within set limits Logan always gained way more week that she recommended (and that was feeding for less time than she said he should) so we parted ways as i wasn't prepared to give my two week old baby sugered water to slow his weight gain.

Sandi

We still don't have routine with Benjamin, he's still to tiny so slowly he is starting to fall into his own routine himself, which i'm sure Evie will do in time.

I think its a good idea , for you to make your own mini routine around Evie. I have found that it helps me.

I get up at 6am with Benjamin, leave harrison in bed until 7.30am and in that time i manage to make up the bottles, get benjamin fed, top and tail wash, dressed and back to sleep. Ready to get big monkey out of bed, breakfast, dressed and school.
And then the daytime we have no routine, i usually have an unsettled baby in my arms all day...... ( must figure that routing out soon .......lol)

Does Evie have a sleepy time? like a time when you know she will be asleep, thats when i usually fit in an hour for my mummy time and relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back