• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Round Two Ding! Ding!

Lander

Reaction score
EWCM like mad yesterday and today.......

OPKS should show it tomorrow methinks.

We'll be doing it from tonight onwards, OH is away Friday and Saturday night (how he manages to plan these trips so badly is beyond me lol) but I'm out overnight Saturday anyway for a Hen Do so we'll get at least one more in on Sunday night.

Kinda odd to have been pregnant barely two weeks ago and to now not be and trying again...

Saw OH's littlest sister today (her baba I'm holding in my avatar) and she was a bit emotional telling me she was sorry for my loss, she's lost three (has two LOs) and one of them was at 12 weeks :(

Landers sorry for you loss, it sounds as if your a very strong lady. Fx you get your sticky bean straight away hun. :hugs: xx

Landers sorry for you loss, it sounds as if your a very strong lady. Fx you get your sticky bean straight away hun. :hugs: xx

I'm never sure if I am or not, it's so odd, I do get upset quite easily over some things but I think some tiny part of me stops the feelings from overloading me, I have depressive tendencies, nowhere near as bad as they were ten years ago but I think if I let myself wallow in sadness over it I'd end up in a bad place.

It's why I didn't take up my GP's offer of a week's sign off, I'd sit at home and cry and get depressed, work was not easy but being occupied was better for me in the long term.

Stay positive Hun! Have some fun :) very excited for u I have a good feelin! Xx

Was sorry to hear your news Lander. Good luck this cycle. I totally get the back to work thing, went back 2 days after D&C in Feb and was the best decision as kept me focused on "normal" stuff.

Apparently I'm already in my 2WW............

Pretty sure I ov-ed this morning. :D

*see thread in 'am I pregnant'*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back