Round ligament pains......

sophs85

Reaction score
i'm 16 weeks tomorrow and I've been getting the odd achy twinge from my ligaments but yesterday I felt like my period was about to start all day. it wasn't painful but that uncomfortable dull pulling feeling in the womb. the bottom of my back was also feeling quite uncomfortable too.

anyone else getting it like this?

I also have been getting this pain "down below" on and off, like a shooting pressure pain. I'm wondering if this is first signs of me feeling LO moving or just another twinge that people get?? xx

I had similar pains around 15 weeks!

xxxxxxxx

I have had both recently and just ignored them lol I get sharp twinges on and off and even sometimes I feel like baby is doing some sort of stomp on my bladder lol xxx

thanks ladies. they aren't very nice but suppose it's all part of the package :) xx

I've had this for the last week and read that over the next 3 weeks bubs goes through a growth spurt so I put it down to that x

I started getting these from about 15 weeks - some of the sharper pains were enough to take your breath away, but the dull ache is awful as it is more constant! Pregnancy is tougher than I thought ;)

Yeah i'm in the same club.
I was only reseraching yesterday what these sharp pains were, because i'd gotten worried.
I was glad to discover that there was a medical name for it ... *phew!*

x

I am full of aches and pains!!!!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111