Help? ligament pain or something else? (updated on page2)

Em91

Reaction score
hi all just a quick question really been having round ligament pain since 8 weeks, the cramps which come and go. But the last 24hrs i've been in agony with this constant ache in my lower left abdomen doesn't, feel anything like the ligament pain I've felt so far. Should I be worried?

Last edited:
Defo don't think you should be in constant pain hun so could you speak to gp or midwife and see what they say? I don't think it sounds like a problem with LO though, more likely muscle or infection pain if it's constant.

Hope you feel better soon xxxx

think I'm going to ring mw in a bit see what they say. x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

he oddniggle is normal cant last for a couple minutes being very uncomfortable but constantly... hope mw can shed some light x

MW is on holiday till Friday and none of the others are available today they're all in clinic. Helpful :-/

could try GP or if that bad a&e x

Could ring the epu I suppose?

I had something similar last week, but it was in my right side! I couldn't move it was so painful, had me in tears. I ended up going to the Maternity Assessment Clinic and they examined me to make sure it was nothing sinister, told me it WAS my ligaments and then gave me some WONDERFUL painkillers and sent me home. Still twinges a bit now and then but nothing compared to that pain! Wowzer! Best to go see someone just to double check and for piece of mind :). Chances are everything's fine but when it hurts that much all the bad stuff goes through your head!

Make a pregnancy ticker

i had a similar pain although at times it spread all over my lower abdomen was told it was just growing pains sure enough when my bump popped right out it went away :D I don't know if this will be the same for you but it does sound similar x

Well I got sent home.from work so went to the gp. Who was rather useless he said not sure what it is but will sign you off work, come back if it gets worse! :-/ x

Was walking to the midwife today and i got this unbearable pain in my right hip, told midwife and she said it was ligament pain x

How are you feeling? If you're concerned hun please don't hesitate to call your hospital. When I had a kidney infection last week we called the delivery suite and even though baby wasn't even viable they admitted me and really really took care of me to make sure LO was ok and I was only 23+4 when admitted too!

How are you feeling? If you're concerned hun please don't hesitate to call your hospital. When I had a kidney infection last week we called the delivery suite and even though baby wasn't even viable they admitted me and really really took care of me to make sure LO was ok and I was only 23+4 when admitted too!

Thanks just worrying, gonna see how the pain is tomorrow, can always contact the EPU they're really good they just never answer the phone.

Seem to have had so many complications with this pregnancy so far hope it gets a bit more simple soon xx

hope the pain goes away soon! like the others said dont hesitate to call for help hun xxx

Hun, honestly, don't sit back and suffer. A&E are always there too if you don't wanna leave it til tomorrow.

Take care of yourself hun xxxx

How are you feeling?? Hope the pain has eased up..

Just the same really, pains not changed if anything it's worse. MW is back tomorrow so will call her, not sure what she can do though. Maybe it is just awful ligament pain!! =/ Can't carry on like this though if it is ligament pain how am i gonna manage at work for the next 5 months. xx

Dr tells me to go back if it doesn't improve in a couple of days, spoke to MW today who said go back asap But I can't get an appt till Weds! Helpful! x

Last edited:
Had spotting last night :( Managed to get emergency drs appointment at one so worried

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back