Rough

Sully2012

Reaction score
Hi I really thought tri 2 was supposed to be better. I was fine in tri 1, in fact didn't know I was pregnant until 10 weeks. Right now smells make me feel sick, I'm getting tired easily, gone off lots of food and emotional still! All this has been since 11 weeks :( I'm 14 weeks does it go??? :( sorry just fed up of falling asleep every time oh and I cuddle up or I sit on sofa. I had 11 hours sleep last night and still tired. Is there something wrong? Sorry up go on feel so low x

I'm feelin mega tired all the time. - it's baby havin a growth spurt. There is a lot goin on in ur body at the mo.

I've had a rough start to tri 2 after a fairly easy tri 1. Ive had pregnancy induced migraines and thnk I'm developing sciatica!

Today I've been feeling quite low. Just seems ages since my last scan and ages until my next one. just gotta find things to occupy myself over the next few weeks.

It's a tough time physically and emotionally. Don't put pressure on urself to feel "normal", cos what ur body is doin is amazing and it needs all the energy it can get xx

It will ease lter on i remember wondering if i would ever feel better. And my god yes sleeping all the time is normal I ised to fall asleep in the middle of a conversation!! Lol. Not as bad now but still get pretty tired xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back