• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Room Temperature?

Rachaellius

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the room temperature should be? I've put Phoebe to bed in just a vest and a thin sleeping bag. We've had to put a fan on and have the window open slightly cos it's sweltering in there.
The temperature on the moniter says its 22 degrees in there.

Do you think that'll be ok? I'm gonna go up in about half an hour to see if the window being open and the fan on has cooled the room down a bit.

xxx

I think the general guidelines are between 18-22 degrees x

Ok thanks, so 22 isn't too bad then. I might just leave the window open for an hour to cool it down a bit and then close it then, rather than leaving it open all night. Thankyou :)

I left the window open all day and when i put ella to bed it was 26 degrees!!!!! ive left the window open and put the fan on and left the bedroom door open but its still 24 degrees!

theres literally nothing else i can do, ive left her sleeping bag open at the bottom to let a bit of air to her feet too x

It's a nightmare isn't it! I love this warm weather but it's worrying getting the right temperature for LO's and making sure they get enough milk/water! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back