Room for another?

nicky1987

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

After nearly 2 years of heartbreak and being told that i would probably need ivf i finally got my BFP this morning :) AF was due today but i've had such sore nipples, really heavy boobs, cramps and i can not stop weeing!! Did my digi this morning and got 1-2 weeks :) I have been a little bit wary about coming over here straight away from ltttc but i'm glad i have :)

xxx

Congrats on your BFP :pompom: You soud like you have had a torrid time but hopefully this is the turning point and you will have a very healthy and happy 9 months :) Good luck :)

Once again I just wanted to offer my congratulations to you!

You must be over the bloody moon :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Think i'm still in shock - its not quite hit yet!! It does feel strange that there is finally a little bean growing in my belly :)

Thanks ladies :) xx

Today is a good day for BFP's!! (My Son's 1st Birthday :) ). We got ours this morning too!! Congratulations hun! x

Eeek Congrats to you too hun!! its such a weird feeling! Happy Birthday to your little boy xxx

Congrats sweetie. So glad it's all worked out for you. :)

Been a few of us with BFPs today. Must be a lucky day!!!!!

thanks hun - your right it must be a lucky day :) xxx

A massive congrats - its such a brill feeing when you find out your pregnant!

Thanks hun - its still feeling very surreal at the moment!! Like im gonna wake up and its just a dream!! xx

Thanks hun - its still feeling very surreal at the moment!! Like im gonna wake up and its just a dream!! xx

Yeah its lovely, it really is and i felt exactly the same! Now i feel ill all the time and have had a to take a few days sick off work because i cant function at the moment... it feels real now!!! haha!

Oh Nooo :-( I have such a phobia of sick lol - think I'm gonna have to get used to it!!! X

Ive not been sick but i feel sick all the time and when i dont and eat i do again. Its a no win situation! To be honest its not the sickness i cant deal with its the fatigue... its killing me! I was supposed to be at work from 7.3am - 9 pm today and i felt like crying at the thought of it so i rang in sick (I dont ever phone in sick either) and didnt get up till nearly 11 and still feel tired! doh!

I've found I've been falling asleep a lot more! My worst symptom is the sore boobs!! Have felt sick but not been sick x

My boobs killed too (im rather large boobied) and i got a new bra at around 5 weeks to support them and they've been a lot better. x

Congratulations on your BFP, so lovely after all your time trying, I wish you the ery best for a happy and healthy nine months :D

Congratulations :-D the moment where you see your BFP for the first time is amazing.
Happy and healthy pregnancy to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back