Room for another?

inky

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Some of you at know me already, some of you may not, I've been on pf for about 2.5 years now, basically since I found out I was pregnant with my DS. I loved sharing the experience with everyone then, and hope to do so this time too. It also gets me out of the girlie room :lol:

So anyway, I got a BFP this morning and am waiting to do a digi tonight to confirm. If my dates are right then I'm due 15th jan 2013 :yay:

Congrats to everyone with your bfps, and I wish everyone a happy, healthy pregnancy! Xx

Always room for another inky!!! Huge congratulations on your lovely news, wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Congrats inky. I got my bfp yesterday and due about the 17th jan.
Wishing you a very happy 9months :-D

Hello and congratulations :)

Well, the digi confirmed it!

Hi Inky,

Congratulations! I'm sure we'll compare notes along the way being same due date!

Have a happy and healthy one!

:wave:

Massive congrats Hun I'm due jan 11th (I think bit later but well see) :D

Massive congrats Hun I'm due jan 11th (I think bit later but well see) :D

Dates don't really mean much anyway do they! I was adamant that my midwifes calculation was about 10 days earlier than it should have been last time. LO and behold, LO was 12 days late officially, but only 2 days late according to my dates x

Congrats Inky!!!!! H&H 9 months for you babe xx

Aww!!! Congrats Xx

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Horrray, this just made my day Inky!! I was due 12th Jan with Devon and had him 6th Jan, it's a perfect way to start the new year - congratulations and enjoy your pregnancy XXX

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back