Room for a little one???

Amylize

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Just wondering if you have room for another! I have been looking through posts in Tri 3 and I think all the posts are begining to scare the sh*t out of me!

LOL

Welcome to tri 3 hun :) Don't worry it's not too scary here, although I get very excited about the labour threads then think, oh my god that'll be me soon!!! :shock: xxx

Last edited:
:wave: welcome over hun...you soon get used to all the scary stuff :) i'm more excited now than anything! x

Taffy i can imagine your so close! I cant believe i only have 13 weeks if Beth decides to show herself lol! I think it's because i have even thought about labour yet too! and the midwife hasnt mentioned it yet lol x

I must admit I hadn't thought too much about the birth, but have more recently, especially with the weeks flying passed. I'm still quite chilled out about it at the moment and am trying my best to stay that way xxx

Yay :wave: good to see you over here :). It's not too scary...

Thanks Deedee...

Generally speaking i have been so laid back all the way thru so far.. touch wood i have had such an easy pregnancy and hoping easy pregnancy easy labour lol!

When does MW go through birth plan anyways?

I know i am seeing her next week for blood tests etc which i am aware are complusory

x

i havent even spoke with my mw about birth plans as such, she asked me last time i was there at 28wks where i was intending to have the baby and that was it, i'm wondering if were gonna talk through things at my next app next week!! hope so anyway lol

xx

Hi Amylize. Welcome to the scary trimester! It's not too bad really...

My MW isn't going through a birth plan with me until I see her at 38 weeks! Needless to say, I'm going to have one prepared sooner than that, just in case.

xx

Hi :wave: welcome over! Cant believe we are in Tri3 already, seems to be whizzing past...

Going through your birth plan at 38 weeks???!!!! Cor, she's cutting it fine!! xx

Welcome to Tri 3 the home of scary stuff :)

I can;t believe how far in I am now it seems like only yesterday I was just coming over here myself :)

My midwife went through my plan with me at 36 weeks, but I also have a supervising midwife plan as I am having him in a Birth Centre not the consultant led unit :)

This Tri flys by so make the most of every movement from bubba :)

xxx

Welcome to tri3 sweetie! It is a bit daunting in here but so exciting too!! And the time goes so fast! It's terrifying. Ha ha

Hello!!

I've only been over her for a few days and i still can't believe I'm in Tri 3 already!!

Not long until all our lil ones arrive! :)

XX

Haha tri 2 seems like a safe haven when you move into tri 3 and it's all labour threads and mucus plugs!

Welcome over! It's all very exciting!

My mw is going through my birth plan on Thursday at my 36 week appointment :) x x

OFFTT!

Tri 3 is def daunting to say the least! I do hope it flys tbh, simply because i cant wait to see my little one lol

x

Welcome to the final countdown amylize! Good to see you over here! I think it's been going pretty quick for me tbh, so hopefully will be the same for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back