Still having problems with rolling in the cot

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
Aimee is still rolling onto her front when in her cot and then screams so loudly for me to help her back over. Last night she did it so many times I lost count after 10. One time I stayed in the room with her and watched her do it. She rolls to her side, pulls her legs up and pushes off the side of the cot and her body turns over. She is 5 months now and I can't think of anything to stop her from doing this.

What worries me is that she isn't rolling back. She has only done it once and that was on the floor in my parents house. She can roll onto her front easily but isn't rolling back.

The only way I can stop her front rolling too much is to put her in a sleepbag but she doesn't like them very much, I think she likes her freedom!

I'm having the same problem. Keep threatening her with sellotape :lol: . Connie learnt to roll from front to back at just over 2 months but has seem to forgotten how/doesn't want to do it :wall: so I'm getting screamed at also. Someone else on here suggested putting rolled up towels either side of baby under the sheet of the cot to wedge them in. Luckily Connie usually falls asleep within 10 minutes so we only have to hover in her room for a short amount of time.

This started happening to kyran when he was 4months and he didnt learn to roll onto his back again until he was 8 and a half months! Lol i found there was nothing i could do until he learnt to roll back!

So my only advice would be lots of practice during play time at rolling!

We're having the same problems hun. Nightmare!

He too dislikes sleep bags as he likes his freedom but thats the only option i can think of at the mo. Might have to just put up with being in one until i thin of somethhing else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back