Role play game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! Feeling the love :love: what a relief, I thought we were gonna cock up in the first day! So who are we voting for? I like the quiet ones theory...

That's a good point about the quiet ones, tiny, I am sorry, Alice has been very quiet today, think i may need to start making some notes

I don't think I'm goin to make 9, I'm falling asleep now :(

Awww :(

I dunno if I'll make 9 either, just been spewed on. Still bottles to sterilise, and make try and get Emily to sleep.
Where is this poll thread going to be?

I don't trust isobel, she's busy trying to point the finger at everybody else so that nobody thinks she's a hv!

Haha I'm so confused I've been sure it was chaz, Alice, Tiny, you...

Yay! Feeling the love :love: what a relief, I thought we were gonna cock up in the first day! So who are we voting for? I like the quiet ones theory...

I haven't been nasty to tiny so that's ok ;) no bloody time to wind her up lol.

Tiny I will hold on to your pocket n follow the majority

That's a good point about the quiet ones, tiny, I am sorry, Alice has been very quiet today, think i may need to start making some notes

I agree about Alice. I know she's not well (poor Alice) but I think it's weird she's not been posting? Oh I don't know, I think I'm starting to over analyse things!!

Who's everyone thinking????

I think i have 2 in mind. I'm still not trusting anyone.....

I think melio is a hv, an early comment she made confused me but then I think she'd had an email, all the HVs were emailed hours before the yummy mummys.

I'm just really poorly! Hitting the sack now cos my heads splitting and I can hardly see :( think I'm dehydrated! Gutted I'm gona miss the start :(

alice has been far to quiet! Guilty! x

I think melio is a hv, an early comment she made confused me but then I think she'd had an email, all the HVs were emailed hours before the yummy mummys.

No they weren't :rofl: All pm's were sent individually within seconds of each other :rofl: Chinese whispers already :lol:

Are the mummys hanging up or are we voting each to there own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back