Role play game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna wait but I've got my vote ready :)

I think I know who in voting for too.

Once everyones voted etc do we have to stick around? Cos Im usually in bed by 9 and Im shattered today so might not even make it to 9 :rofl:

Ive just tried to explain this game to OH and he just rolled his eyes!! Lol!!!

I don't know who to vote for yet... But I'm starting to think Tiny is innocent...

I explained it to lee and he said and I quote "have you's not got anything better to do?" I clouted him round the ear for his cheek! Could one of the hv's kidnap lee please? I'll make it worth your while!

I explained it to lee and he said and I quote "have you's not got anything better to do?" I clouted him round the ear for his cheek! Could one of the hv's kidnap lee please? I'll make it worth your while!

You shoulda just said "no .. would you rather i was harassing you instead?" :whistle:

I know who Im voting for! lots of guilty people around here! x

He likes it when I harass him though Holly, so I cant win!

Aghh can someone send a hv to get rid of my mother !! we're not talking because shes pissed of i didn't grate the cheese !

Isobel, Im not so innocent now Ive worked out how to play it :)

But I like that you think Im cunning *sneaky sneaky*

Aghh can someone send a hv to get rid of my mother !! we're not talking because shes pissed of i didn't grate the cheese !

EH??? Wtf, why cant she grate her own cheese if shes that bothered about it :rofl: What a weird thing to fall out with your daughter over!

This game is stressing me, what a crap time to give up smoking :wall2:

I wish it was 9 o clock already

Don't give into temptation mrs or I'll get gloria :gun:

Oh you're all gonna bloomin vote for me, I feel bad now cos I'm gonna make our team lose and I don't know how to make yous all believe me! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back