Role play game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not going to vote for you tiny :) Ive got my eye on someone else!

sorry i keep dissapearing my mother is making me do my sisters washing wtf !!!

oh and i have no idea who to vote for i think i may become switzerland :)

Im not gonna vote for you tiny I have my eye on someone else too... though Im not 100% sure of your innocence there is someone far more guilty in my eyes!!!

I'm still quite confused but have an idea of who to vote for ;) x

I want to vote now! There are 3 people I am very very suspicious of.

Where's Alice?????

I think I've been over thinking it n jumped in to quickly.. I feel your eyes burning n its like walking trough sainsburys, the security guy always make me feel soo guilty.. Tiny I will not vote for u, I think the hvS are keeping quiet, letting us mummys digg or own grave.
They r too busy private messaging so the quiet ones is the ones I will go for

Im very suspicious of 2 people and have Another 1 in mind! x

I think I've been over thinking it n jumped in to quickly.. I feel your eyes burning n its like walking trough sainsburys, the security guy always make me feel soo guilty.. Tiny I will not vote for u, I think the hvS are keeping quiet, letting us mummys digg or own grave.
They r too busy private messaging so the quiet ones is the ones I will go for

Lol I always feel like I'm being watched by security guards. I don't even look dodgy.

I haven't been quiet for any other reason than I'm trying to multi Task majorly.

That's it, Tiny :hugs: sorry yummy mummy buddy that I didn't belive you

I actually feel a bit sorry for tiny now x

I'm gonna trust tiny and Isobel because they actually sound quite sincere! I'm dead gullible though so I'm easy to lie to :-(

I don't trust isobel, she's busy trying to point the finger at everybody else so that nobody thinks she's a hv!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back