right ladies need your help yet again LOL

MissGobby

Reaction score
one of my close friends has been told she is being made redundant (we work at the same place!!) - and shes leaving THIS MONDAY :shock: (they only told her today :x )

So ladies, what the heck can i buy her as a leaving gift?? not got much money - about £10 (as im putting in her collection from work too)

any ideas?!?

What sort of things does she like... you could get her necklace a sterlin silver one or some ear-rings? :)

dont think she would like jewelrry to by honest - im off to Meadowhall tonight so could really do with getting her something then!!

Erm how about a bunch of flowers i know you can buy plants and floweres from marks and spencer they come in really nice pots.... or mayb a cd or a book she's wanted for ages? :think:

Tesco do lovely plants and flowers for about that price and they last ages! x

wot about a gift voucher from a shop that has a wide selection of things either argos or a marks and spencer or next. next is good cus she could get clothes or home stuff. im really fussy with gifts and i always appreciate gift vouchers more cus it means i can go shopping and i dont have to put up with a present i dont want lol. hth xxxxx

hiya

i was made redundent 2 weeks ago you don't work for FPS charterhouse by anychance?

anyway all i wanted was ALCOHOL so maybe a big bottle of vodka and a girly night out.

Heather

give her the money lol she might need it if shes out of a job! :shock:

trixipaws said:
something tasty with alcohol in it?! :)
ohhh yes - but what???? she does like alcohol lol

no h33 it isnt - its a Solicitors!!

:)

MissGobby said:
trixipaws said:
something tasty with alcohol in it?! :)
ohhh yes - but what???? she does like alcohol lol
:)
i suppose it depends what she thinks is tasty- baileys, malibu, archers, blue sapphire... or wine if she dont like spirits... or beer!
get something u like and u can share it :wink: :lol:

what so just get her a bottle of whatever, e.g. Baileys??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back