right ladies need your help re Dads Birthday

MissGobby

Reaction score
well its my dads birthday on 18th April and i have NO idea what to buy him.

he lives on his own since my nanan died last year so i was thinking of, becuase his bday is on a Wednesday, going up to his after work (he doesnt get home till about 6.30 - i will get up there for 5.30) buying him a little birthday cake and making a couple of sandwiches, part sausages, couple of buns (just for me and him like) so he has a little 'party' :lol:

but i need something to buy him!!!!!!!! help! :think:

What is your budget and is he into anything specific?

Love the idea of a little party!

erm...hes into football mainly (only Sheffield Wednesday though) i saw a large mirror with sheffield wednesday pictures on it but the woman that does them hasnt got any at the moment ..... typical!! :x

probably buy him some chocolates and smellies but not sure what else i could buy him?!

he has a car so could get him summot to do with that, or football, omg he is soo difficult!!

:roll:

thanks Puddles - already checked through it - he already has most of the stuff :roll: LOL

i actually just remembered that he was on about a digitcal camera for his computer (have got about £30 to spend) and i think my mate got one for about £25 from Argos - does this seem right?!? :think:

bum!!! well thats gone out the window then - we are back to square one LOL :D

Dads are sooooo card arent they! I normally have to ask my dad what he wants cos its loads easier and that way he actually gets something he wants not whai I THINK he wants :rotfl:

What about paying for him to do something? Would he like something like a massage or something? A bit of male pampering by some lovely young beautician?!?!

happy_chick said:
Dads are sooooo card arent they! I normally have to ask my dad what he wants cos its loads easier and that way he actually gets something he wants not whai I THINK he wants :rotfl:

your dad is easy to buy for then - i always have to ask my dad and his answer?

"whatever, get me what you want" :roll:

madam bully said:
What about paying for him to do something? Would he like something like a massage or something? A bit of male pampering by some lovely young beautician?!?!

OMG :shock: my dad would die if i bought him something like that!!! :rotfl:

Princess_Puddles said:
I think men in general are hard to buy for lol :lol:

they definatly are PP - Danny is even worse than my dad!!! i usually end up buying them rubbish that they dont want! :rotfl:

MissGobby said:
madam bully said:

OMG :shock: my dad would die if i bought him something like that!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry, it's coz my Dad is a tart

Does your dad like to cook. When my mum died my dad was on his own and was only able to cook the basics I bought him a cook book called Cooking for Blokes it tells them what ingredients to buy and what utentils they need when each item. My dad loved it and is now a dab hand at lasangna's spag bol and curries.

Sorry meant to say the little party sounds like a lovely idea too.

MissGobby said:
happy_chick said:

your dad is easy to buy for then - i always have to ask my dad and his answer?

"whatever, get me what you want" :roll:

Yeah it takes a bit to bully it out of him as he says "oh nothing Jo ur alright save your money" :roll: Dads?! hehe :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back