Right baby group round 2

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
After my last pitiful attempts of going to baby group, I'm trying a new one today! All nervous again as going to the crap ones shot my confidence a bit. It's also raining and I don't have a raincoat but it's only over the road!

Hope you enjoy it! I'm off to monkey music next week and feeling a bit nervous. Let us know how it goes xx

Best of luck - hope you enjoy it! :)

Well ladies it went really well. I got introduced to another mum who's first time it was too (she has a 6 month old) and also a fellow bfer! It was amazing to actually have a conversation with someone who's had EXACTLY the same experiences with sleep, feeding etc she even goes on pregnancy forums (not this one!) I'm gonna meet her there next week and she said she'll drive round here so we can go for coffee sometime too.

Anyone who's worrying about going, be brave! You never know who you'll meet!

Awww that's brilliant, sounds like you had a great time. Must be lovely to have a fellow mummy to be able to chatter away with for a change :)

That's great! Glad it went so well! :)

glad it ent well, im going to a twin meet friday!yet to try a baby group with the twins best get out there, think im thinking about it too much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back