• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how brave am i.....(UPDATE, IT WAS GREAT)

Dee1985

Reaction score
going to a toddler/baby group today :|

im such a chicken poo... lol i went to with Dior before it was a nightmare horrible nasty little kids and rude parents that didnt care their 3yr old child was pinching Dior and pushing her over and no one spoke english :oops:

but im going to one round the corner its from birth to 4yrs.
hope it all goes well its perfect for me. its afternoon which is MUCH easier and its a 5min walk.

hope there are some nice people im fed up now all my mates work and im stuck in alone and they aint interested in baby stuff.

found it on the net, sounds nice though...

Ride on toys,playhouse corner, garage and road play mat,baby toys.Activity tables ; playdough,colouring,lego,puzzles and storybooks.
Halfway through we have fruit and juice for the children, coffee or tea for parents.carers and we finish with a story time

Nice one Dionne, it'll do you all lots of good to get out and maybe make some new friends who have kids.

Let us know how you get on!

good luck dionne.

I went to my post natal classes yesterday and all my local mums are weirdos!! :(

Its annoying really cos I am also losing contact with my friends too cos they dont do babies either!! :cry:

xxxxx

Keely said:
good luck dionne.

I went to my post natal classes yesterday and all my local mums are weirdos!! :(

Its annoying really cos I am also losing contact with my friends too cos they dont do babies either!! :cry:

xxxxx

iv onlt ever tryed tWo groups one they were so rude and left their children to beat each other up sit in the corner eating chalk and throwing things.

the other one they were al so stuck up it was a very close group they were all like best mates and you could see they didnt want a young mum joining in. and i was the only bottle feeding mum which made me feel more unwelcome as thats all they spoke about.

i no how you feel keely. suppose its because we settled down young not all our mates have, my firneds are so uninterested with babies. she even said to me the other day "hows HARVEY" :x

good luck Dionne, i dont know if i'd be brave enough to go to a group..i really want to i took a number down for a postnatal exercise group that you take baby to but i dont have the guts to go! so good on ya..hope you and the kids enjoy yourselfs!
and hope the other mums arent weirdos..lol poor you keely!!
i know what u mean..all my mates are still out getting drunk and wouldnt know how to change a nappy!

Good luck hun.

I took Lydia once and vowed never again lol.

well i just got back, and it was great i really enjoyed it so did Dior i even walked home with a woman that lives 4 doors down that iv never seen before, shes not my usual type of friend shes quite abit older and very posh lol but we got on great. there were all different sort of mums at the group Dior played really well and sat at the table eating thin`gs she would never eat at home. which was a supprise, she loves mango and tryed all the fruits. might be because she seen the other kids doing it

it was a success then :cheer:

Im glad you enjoyed it :D , its just a matter of finding one that suits you.

Awww thats great Dionne, so glad you both enjoyed it

need to find one for me and Jack, just to get me out of bloody house

jo said:

whats the first part of your poscode???
il see if i can find you the list of them all thats how i got mine

thats brill..glad you enjoyed it!
i might give that exercise class a try :)

thats great. i take eva to a bouncing babies class and it is nice to spend that time with her with no distractions and she loves it! :cheer:

Excellent link Dionne. Thanks :lol:

Glad you had a nice time at the group :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back