ricky and bianca

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
wen do they come back ? do they bring there kid back to
i love that advert haha
RICKAAAAAAYYY :rotfl:

It said in GMTV this morning they are back next week

Thats hilarious Kirsty! I havent seen it yet, has it been on tv? I have only seen the one where her voice blows out the windows in the vic!

brilliant how funny, i havent seen that one on tv yet, they r bk nxt week for franks funeral along with janine.

xxxxx

kimmumof2 said:
brilliant how funny, i havent seen that one on tv yet, they r bk nxt week for franks funeral along with janine.
xxxxx
i wondered why htey were back, should be good!!

evemarie8 said:
Thats hilarious Kirsty! I havent seen it yet, has it been on tv? I have only seen the one where her voice blows out the windows in the vic!

I'm not sure if it's been on TV yet, I've only saw the other one too :?

I laugh everytime I watch that singing one, and Sean looks fit... phwoooaarr LOL 8)

Havnt they at some point seperated though and he became minted somehow and she went off and turned in to her mother and had a fair few kids with different dads?? Thats what I saw / read??

jennywren said:
Havnt they at some point seperated though and he became minted somehow and she went off and turned in to her mother and had a fair few kids with different dads?? Thats what I saw / read??

yeh apparently she is really down on her luck n goin through a realy tough time n he has got loadsa money and a model girlfriend.

xxxxx

Where did all those kids come from?? I know she had Liam with Rickaaaaaaaay but surely she hasn't been gone long enough to have teenagers?? I'm confused. :think:

liam is her eldest and is 9yrs olds, the others are younger, the teenager is the half sister of bianca's daughter tiffany who is 5 and bianca is looking after her becasue there dad died in 2003 just before she gave birth to tiffany. hopefully this will explain it ebtter than me lol

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a9177 ... -five.html

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back