Rib pains - owww!!

KateQPR

Reaction score
I've got really bad pains in my ribs / under my right boob. God it's so painful!!! had to sleep sat up right. It feels like i've cracked a rib or something (though clearly i haven't, as my life is lived out on the sofa!!)

Anyone else had this? I've seen the midwife last night and baby all fine/ BP all good etc.

Hi

Not had rib pain as such but i can tell when baby is really high as i have difficulty breathing.

Hope baby moves to give you some relief. Glad to see that baby is ok. Hope you are taking it easy.

Grace xx

Great to see you in the 3rd Tri as havent seen any posts from you for a while!!

I had a lot of discomfort in my ribs, but that was because my babies head was under my ribs! If you have an active baby on your hands it could well be down to the constant kicks etc.

I believe as soon as your baby drops/engages the pain will get much better!

I was just about to post this exact same question!! Ive been having it on and off for a few days now and its painful when I get it, I know bubba is fine as I can feel him/her going crazy in there and my tummy is wiggling about all over the place :lol: Im guessing its bubba sticking a foot into my ribs as I know bubs is head down, Im seeing the midwife on Wednesday so was going to check then but Im guessing its normal if other people are having it too.

Hi Eliie Bellie!!

I've just been silently mooching around the board - naughty!

I went to hospital with this last night, and all seems fine. But i did a search on line and it seems rib pain can be quite common in 3rd tri! God it is so painful - and now it's constant, so not little one's legs. Think it might be my uterus compressing my ribs or something. WIll get OH to give me a nice back rub when he's back from work - i'll tug on the old heart strings....

Hi Kate :D

I have awful rib pain too just on my right side - i keep asking can a baby break a rib, glad to hear im not only one and that when baby drops hopefully the pain will stop!!!

i had the same pain for weeks hun it only got better once baby started to engage im afraid.

:hug: :hug:

I had this right to the end of my pregnancy thanks to Calum not engaging! The only thing I found helped were baths - not sure why - maybe because I stretched out or something? Hope yours eases off soon! :hug:

Hi Kate,

I don't have any advice or experience but just wanted to say Hi :D Nice to hear from you again!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

Hello

Hope you are feeling better.

Its called "rib flare". My daughter (Bee) had it last year, when she was preggers with Finlay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back