Lump under my Rib Ekkkkk!!!

KarolinaMoon

Reaction score
For the past week I've had this weird lump sensation just under my rib cage!! Thought nothing of it, but I have now come to the conclusion that it is actually babys foot/leg as I can feel it wriggling and kicking now like crazy!!! Weirdest sensation!!! Think this baby is lying in a really awkward position at the moment!!! lol :) xx

Lots more lumps and bumps to come for you yet before LO arrives! Xxxxx

I have a bum pressing in my rib just now... On Wednesday I told my midwife I was getting a pain, and showed her where and she laughed and said thats where babies bum was. And where it's legs and arms were.xxx

I keep getting the weirdest looking lumps sticking out of the top of my bump under my ribs, and they wibble and wobble all along the top of my bump. It's so big now that it really looks odd, my OH thinks it's hilarious each time. I asked my MW about it at my last appointment and she said that it was definitely bum sticking out... I'm a little concerned about how big LO's bum is going to be :p

Most of the time it doesn't hurt, but there have been a couple of times when I think LO must have kicked out into my ribs and that can be pretty uncomfortable. I also had a few weeks where the skin at the top of my bump hurt to touch because LO kept repeatedly sticking his or her bum out in exactly the same place and it must have bruised it or something :eh:

Yup I feel your pain!!! Baby frequently rest his/her feet right in my ribs on the right side!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back