Reviews/suggestions for a pram...

I was going to go with the silver cross 3d but personally I didnt like it as a buggy and I wanted something that I could clip the carseat onto.

They are really nice though - I had picked a charcoal grey and orange trim :) xxxxx

The car seat clips into the pram hun x

Good luck with finding a pram that will fit in the aygo! We could only just fit 2 kids in the back and couldnt take the pushchair anywhere!! We had 1 for a curtesy car! We had a galaxy before lol
If u want something that will fit in the boot have a look at the quinny zapp extra!
Unless u want to fill the back seat with pram and have little 1 in the front!
Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for all the suggestions and opinions. The 3D is a great pram and I like how the car seat just clipped in I just don't know why I've been put off, I was so set on a silver cross as well.
If the buggy didn't fit in the little car it's fine as we have a bigger family one so would just use that instead :)

U think lime be Fine with a girl I thought that at first but when we went to see the pram it had all pink bits on it toys I mean looks quite Girly then lol. Hubby Hates the lime so red it is lol. Still undecided though such a big decision
Lol

After doing some online shopping im even questioning the nursery furniture that i had picked from ikea - i am on mother care browsing right now! xxx

U think lime be Fine with a girl I thought that at first but when we went to see the pram it had all pink bits on it toys I mean looks quite Girly then lol. Hubby Hates the lime so red it is lol. Still undecided though such a big decision
Lol

I really dont think you can go wrong with red if you are staying team yellow, good choice :)

Just go to mothercare and mamas and papas and have a play with the prams . Write a list of things you would like the pram to have . I think if I don't get the 3d I would of got the sola .

I loved pram shopping lol xxx

Yeah me either, red is nice - we are finding out but have went with the red as I thought maybe another colour was a bit tacky - I had originally intended on pink or blue pram when getting the oyster and then I thought maybe its a bit in your face, they are beautiful colours but I thought on a pram may be too much then I ended up picking red as mum reminded me the second time round may not be same sex xxxxxxx

I don't think lime is a bad colour for a girl - in fact I think people get too hung up on the stereotypes of colours for gender.
We have the silver cross, love those prams!! :love: x

Well I've been and played with the Graco evo and love it! Hubby was happy too he just leaves all to me. It was easy to fold and so light and compact once folded down. We tried the mothercare spin but it wasnt as good, the orb has come out to replace it but they didn't have one to play with so might go in and play with that once its in store! Thinking lime green in the Evo nice and bright :)

I have the iCandy Cherry which is a lovely light pram. I bought the carrycot for it off Ebay as it is a lot cheaper than buying one brand new when you only use it for the first few months. x

I have ordered the graco evo. We have chose black then i can brighten it up with some toys. It folds quite small - i only have a 3 door clio xx

Yay all team evo! I love it it's just so light and like we said the lime be fine for girl
Or boy. I loved it hubby didn't so like I said red it is lol when it's actually out! It may not be nice so got to be lime :D

I find the Evo very low :/ but if ur not that tall then its a fab pram and fab value too xx

I loved the 3D but due to reviews about the pram bit being small I went for the graco fusio, it's similar and she could lay down in the pram bit for alot longer, we have only recently switched to a stroller and next stage carseat so it's gone up in the loft for the next baby x

My sil has a 3d and I find it really heavy and awkward to steer. We went for an icandy as well, I love that you can steer it with one hand- this was the deciding factor for us as we also started out looking at a 3d xx

We had a 3D with AJ. I really liked it.
This time we've gone for the mamas and papas sola, as it meets all of our 'pram needs'. We've bought the maxi cosi car seat to go with it and we bought our carrycot off ebay to save a few pennies as they arent used for very long. I cant wait for it to be delivered and to be able to have a play with it!

Im still to play with the sola but the nearest stockist is an hour away from here so will wait to go up another day :) still have my eye on it though

I have the oyster with the grape colour pack, this is it with the pram attachment uploadfromtaptalk1344075244333.jpg

I adore it! X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back