Reviews/suggestions for a pram...

I have the sola hun and I can't recommend it enough. It's fab! My inlaws bought me the carrycot to go with it and she looks really snug in it. It's also really easy to handle, steer with 1 hand, put up and down etc. I was always set on a silver cross but my friend has one and im not keen. Too bulky for my liking.

Oh and it used to fit in the boot of my ka! X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

I have the sola hun and I can't recommend it enough. It's fab! My inlaws bought me the carrycot to go with it and she looks really snug in it. It's also really easy to handle, steer with 1 hand, put up and down etc. I was always set on a silver cross but my friend has one and im not keen. Too bulky for my liking.

Thats why we have gone for the sola. I needed something that was parent facing, had a carrycot so baby was snug in the winter and I could push easily with one hand so I could hold AJ's hand at the same time.

i seen a white evo today with different coloured stripes on it - was lovely :) xxx

I'm no use cause my pram (mamas and papas ultima in mimi) is bloody huge. But I absolutely adore it and space ain't an issue :)

However, I did look at the evo the other day when I was in mothercare and it is lovely. Get playing with a few! I knew what I wanted b4 I went to the shops! But there's sooooo many out there! Good luck xxxxx

We like the Silver Cross 3D too, it's £299.99 in Babies r Us at the moment and includes a free car seat which is usually £124.99.

I'm torn on the colours though, red is my favourite colour in pretty much everything but I've seen a few red prams that look faded and if we have a boy I can't imagine a blue lump in a red pram!

I'm an oyster fan too, lots of colours to choose from, light, parent facing, even the stroller until you decide to turn it, lockable wheels for off roading x

I had so much stress with my pram, I originally went with the oyster but that was about £500 time everything was bought - but I changed my mind to the Bonito Bebe, which is really similar and you get everything with it from the pramcentreonline for £329 as its on offer, I have a local pram centre but you can order and pay online.

I chose red for the bonito but you can get black aswell. It folds really small and you even get the matching carseat to clip to the chassis xxxxx

Hi there,

I saw that you chose the Bonito Bebe Boardwalk as your pram. We saw it in the pram centre today and really liked it but I can't find any reviews online. Just wondered if after having it for a while you liked it and would recommend it?

Thanks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back