Review/Recommended Website? Travel System

Rachie

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Apologies if this is repeated elsewhere - I'm struggling with all of the choices in prams, pramettes... :oops: I was wondering if anyone knows of a good website that offers reviews and recommendations?

I keep swinging between the Silver Cross 3D, the Mamas and Papas Pliko Pramette, the iCandy Apple... and then read another review and get even more confused :wall:

Thanks in advance :hug:

XX

if u get the pramette ill have to find ya and steal it from u i so want that pram lol

i dunno bout the site
but i had the mothercare trenton and that was really nice

I got the Britax Vigour 4, it is brilliant, I am really pleased with it. I got it from this company, managed to negotiate a discount for buying the whole package +car seat, carry cot + cosytoes as they did not offer a package price on the website. It came in less that 2 weeks too.

http://www.daisychainsuk.com/index.php? ... ductId=364

Thanks Guys :hug:

I like the M&P Pramette but can't seem to tear myself away from the Silver Cross ones... although I am changing my mind from the 3D travel system to the Freeway Linear - I want whichever one I buy to have the pram option as well as the buggy setting, and the Freeway Linear has this AND both rear- and front-facing options for the buggy, whereas the 3D and (I think) the pramette only do front facing buggy options...

God, for the good old days when the only choice you had was a bone-shaking pram! :wink:

XX

Hi Rachie I'm getting the Silver Cross Freeway Linear. I thought it seemed lovely to push and I don't particularly liked the buggie handles and wanted a pram handle if that makes sense. I love the idea of having the baby facing me when its tiny. Sorry not really helping good luck with your choice.

You have helped Smurf! To be honest, that is exactly what I said when talking it through with DH, the reason I prefer the Freeway Linear is because of the 'facing you' buggy option, apparently research indicates that children who are able to make eye-contact with Mum or Dad whilst in the pushchair have more advanced speech development...

I'm going to go and give some a test drive at the weekend but will probably go for the Freeway...

Good am glad I helped - We're getting ours next Weekend I can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back