Confessions and white lies

Fluffy Bunny

Reaction score
Anyone do something sneaky when pregnant or after the births of their little ones?

I'll start, when I was pregnant I told my OH it was REALLY DANGEROUS for me to pick up the dog poo in the garden (even if I wore gloves and washed my hands!) so spent 9 months not having the horrible sensation of touching poo through a carrier bag! :wink: :rotfl:

i tried that one, but my ex was a wanker, and did care. he made me do it all the time, unless some of HIS relatives came over. he did it once then i think.

keslo66 said:
i tried that one, but my ex was a w**ker, and did care. he made me do it all the time, unless some of HIS relatives came over. he did it once then i think.

Sounds just like my OH, he only does things when people are around.

me too!!!!

i also didn't hoover for nine months!

I never took the hoover up or downstairs.

I never tried to get out of anything but did ask for help when I really needed it

I did scoff a big bag of minstrels then went to buy another bag to replace it so OH never found out :lol:

if i dont do the things in the house then no one will, i even go up in the loft, do all the DIY, hoover, clean clean and more clean. OH thinks because he works all day he shouldnt have to do anything and thinks because im at home all day i dont do anything and i should do it all. (sorry to moan, i think my hormones are playing up again :roll:)
sarahxxxx

After my c section with Jam I refused to bend over for anything, i used to click my fingers if i wanted the baby or my cup of tea haha - lasted about 3months so prob why i healed so well lol :wink:

I refused to touch the cat litter tray but to be fair cat poo is dangerous when you are preggers. Apart from that I'm just too honest by the sound of it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back