REVEAL MAGAZINE!!

dannii87

Reaction score
Peach is in Reveal magazine!!

I was on the train home and saw the pic and thought "I have bloody seen that pic somewhere!!" then it suddenly came to me that the pretty lady in the wedding photo was a member on this forum!!

OMG, I feel freaked-out lol! Like I know a celeb or something :oops: :lol:

xxx

whos Peach? :oops:
Louie was in Reveal back in November, i emailed in a piccie of him & they printed it on the letters page, it was a big pic too.
i won a mobile phone for that :D

i have just emailed womans own mag, they wanted to hear about pregnant brides, so i told them about my wedding and sent some piccys

LOL she's in 3rd tri, baby due in June :D

I used to be on Chiltern nearly every morning lol :oops: I phoned in once and got on it, so it turned into an obsession after that!

In the end, they stopped playing me on the radio :rotfl: I turned into a stalker! xx

foxymum said:
Louie was in Reveal back in November, i emailed in a piccie of him & they printed it on the letters page, it was a big pic too.

I bought that one! :cheer: I read it again the other day in the doctors waiting room and pointed Louie out to DH! :lol: :D

jools221181 said:
foxymum said:

I bought that one! :cheer: I read it again the other day in the doctors waiting room and pointed Louie out to DH! :lol: :D

aww thanks hun, i'm sooooooo proud of him getting in the mag, i showed everyone for weeks after i think they were :bored: of me after a while :rotfl:
i'm going to frame it for Louie :D

:wave: :oops:

think full house is running the same one endof next month too

clairescunny55 said:
i have just emailed womans own mag, they wanted to hear about pregnant brides, so i told them about my wedding and sent some piccys

Oooo i wanna send em my piccys too hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back