reusable nappies

Magic Monkey

Reaction score
I plan to use disposable nappies to begib with, and think that i would like to use reusables after that. I have had a look in mothercare and other places, but there are so many different sorts to choose from.

Anyone who uses them - can you recommend the best ones and what's the difference between them all?

Cheers

There is a sticky about washable nappies somewhere...can't think where off the top of my head.

I use a version of Bamboozles but from a company called Lollipop. They're so easy to use as they are elasticated around the legs and waist and velcro shut - as well as being nappy shaped.

We decided not to use disposibles so we didn't know any difference from washables :D

I used cotton bottoms nappies, think you can buy them in boots or prob online, they were good but, clothes made these days arent designed for babies in real nappies and i stop using them when Scarlett was about 3 months. I couldnt get her clothes on over the nappy. This a a prob a friend of mine had with terrys. I have been told you can only buy terrys online and they charge for each delivery, even if its just a wrap. Good luck

I am planning on using Little lamb ones

I am going to try tots bots bamboozles :D

I've got bimbles to start with as they are so small and cute!
I filled in a tailored advice query on the Nappy Lady site. I got a personal reply from a real person, taking into account my personal situation (we don't have a tumble drier, I don't like velcro) and recommending the best nappies for us. It was completely free and they suggested ways of making things as cheap as possible, such as birth to potty nappies. I'd recommend you get advice from them to suppliment your own research into different nappies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back